On Sunday 22 September, we hosted a FREE one-day family friendly event from 12pm-5pm to celebrate World Car Free Day. Supporting the mayor’s initiative to encourage residents and the community to reduce the number of vehicles on the city’s roads, the event will help you to appreciate the environment with a series of free workshops, activities and games across the traffic-free streets of this beautiful, relaxed village near Hyde Park.
Visitors explored a range of free hands-on activities and immersed themselves in nature with craft flower and plant workshops, makeover stations and more.
The day was filled with a range of family friendly entertainment, see below for brand activites:
– Stuzzico: food and drinks stall as well as outdoor games.
– Ritva Westenius: children’s design competition and the winner got their hands on a fabulous prize.
– Hyde Park Stables: children under the age of 12 could take a short ride around Connaught Village on two of their stunning ponies.
– Connaught Cellars: pop-up rosé bar.
– Mud Australia: launched their new collection and guests enjoyed a glass of bubbles.
– Dellasposa: visitors hopped on the Connaught Village rickshaw and discovered the art in the area.
– Fé Hair and Beauty: outdoor stall, indoor braiding and speedy blowdries.
– Lucy Choi: served champagne, offered their LFW collection at a special price, in store promotions.
– Bird Feeder making.
– Petal Parlour: people got dolled up with beautiful dried flowers and glitter.
– The Cuddle Club: guests cuddle some adorable pups, hosted by London Dog Week.
– Planting Station
– Flavoured Bubbles
– Ice Cream by Pan ‘n’ Ice
– Giant Outdoor Games
– Art Tour by Rickshaw
– Children’s Colouring Station
– Hyde Park Estate stall
Thank you to everyone who joined us at #ConnaughtVillageImagines
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.